The aim of the project is to spread the Passive House standard in Europe, especially in the new EU member states. To reach this target, PASS-NET, a network of expert organisations managed by ÖGUT, has been established. Participating project partners come from Austria Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Great Britain, Romania
- Development of training materials for specialists (architects, planners, craftsmen)
- Awareness raising of the public (fairs, International Passive House Days)
- Awareness raising of public authorities (decision makers on national and regional level)
- European Passive House data base (documentation of Passive House buildings in several European countries)
- Documentation of best-practice examples in social buildings and development of guidelines for stakeholders to improve the quality of renovation.